Most dates require a minimum 2 night stay.
Housekeeping is provided every third day of your stay. Additional service is available for $15 upon request.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
A valid credit card number and first nights deposit is needed to take a reservation. This is to hold and guarantee the room.
If you must cancel your reservation at any time, there will be a $15 processing fee. If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice, shorten your stay or check-out early, please understand you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
No-show reservations will be charged for entire reservation and we will provide a full or partial refund if we can rebook reserved room(s).
A full payment for all room and tax charges are due for bookings of 5 or more rooms and for reservations during holiday and special event times at 30 days prior to arrival. 30 day cancellation notice is required on bookings of 5 rooms or more and for some holidays and special events.
The Flagstone Boutique Inn & Suites is a non-smoking property. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. There is a $250 charge for anyone smoking inside of their guest room.
Each child over the age of 8 will be charged $10 night, if over double occupancy.
There is a 13.2% tax rate applicable to those staying at the hotel.
Lost or un-returned room keys are $25.
Animal Friendly Policy
We welcome pet sleepovers from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (complimentary) and your pets. Pets are allowed in designated rooms and the animal policy is as follows:
- Pets must be well socialized around people and other animals, all dogs must be on a monthly flea preventive.
- Animals must be fully housebroken and dogs must be kept on a non retractable leash at all times when outside of the motel room.
- Dogs must be crated any time they are left unattended (crate not provided).
- All pets must be up to date on immunizations; make sure to bring a copy of shot records.
- You must clean up after your pet inside and outside and dogs may not be leashed/attached to the outdoor furniture.
- If your pet causes damage, you are fully responsible for cleaning fee, repair and/or replacement.
- Only one pet per room. (Please call for exceptions 435.644.8660)
- A $10 per pet fee, per night applies. Animals in an animal free room will be charged a cleaning fee of $100.